is Schleswig Holstein ... :)
I had Lower Saxony, Schleswig Holstein, Hamburg and North Rhine-Westpphalen selected. I wanted the north. I wanted to close by Rumpel, MK, be my reader. I wanted to be at sea. I could only select countries, unfortunately, not the city.
Now it's official. I will be starting in September as an assistant somewhere in Schleswig Holstein. I'm so glad ... I adapt myself everywhere, I think I was anywhere no problem to live, settle me.
I am a quiet person, but I can not spend more than a year in the same place I always need to go away. I have to constantly renew, always start from zero again. In a W eek I'm definitely way from Constance ... I feel kind of funny. Time is running sooo fast. This life is soon at the end, this life is dying of fatigue and is a beautiful memory remains en. Soon, however, comes the rebirth. How, when, where, I do not know. So I want to experience life and collect unterschidliechen 10000000000. I am a chameleon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment