Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mount And Blade How To Make A Weding

Schüle Out diving with France (2) - A day in Stuttgart

I am still 2 weeks here in Konstanz and then go back to France (schnirflll). That is why I enjoy the last hours here, and I thank this school exchange I can see a lot and make lots of free trips, where there was still not me.

In Stuttgart, I was in town we Benz Museum gallery, no time for Zoo ...

The Benz Museum: I'm not a car freak. But I recommend the museum. Made very futuristic, audio guides discover in all languages, simulators, tough anywhere to something new. From the first car to that of today, but not only: the whole history, world events since 1900 are shown here include: Titanic, Elvis, Mandela, The Berlin Wall ..... So who does not Car like and love the story finds their way here:) I was definitely very impressed, you could easily spend a whole day in there ^ ^
Website: http://www.mercedes-benz-classic.com/content / classic / mpc / mpc_classic_website s mpc_home / mbc / home / museum / overview_museum.html
The City Gallery: Expressionism - Kirchner and Munch (and others). Abstract, surrealism, expressionism are just my favorites:)
here: "The Scream" by Munch (properly terrifying) and "artiste" by Kirchner (Previously I had this poster on my bedroom wall)

0 comments:

Post a Comment