Das
Quand j'étais petit, j'étais un Jedi,
Tellement nerveux que lorsqu'il pleuvait,
Souvent je m'électrocutais.
and I met a girl in a fairy
so nervous that when scratched,
My back, my skin is transformed
In pyrography
When I was a child, I Was A Jedi When I was a child, I Was a Jedi. It
electrocuted often
When kissing a little too long
And yet here and now When I
small, I was a Jedi, so nervous that when
it was raining, I often
m'électrocutais
And I met a girl shaped fairy
Tellement Nerveuse que griffait lorsqu'elle,
Mon dos, ma peau se transformaient
En pyrogravure a
When I was a child, I was a Jedi {x6}
As I child was, I was a Jedi
I was so nervous that when it rained I got a shock
And I met a girl that looked like a fairy
She was so nervous that when my back scratched
My skin was turned into a fire writing.
When I was a child, I was a Jedi
We received many current stop
If we look too long kissed
And today and now
Tellement nerveux que lorsqu'il pleuvait,
Souvent je m'électrocutais.
and I met a girl in a fairy
so nervous that when scratched,
My back, my skin is transformed
In pyrography
When I was a child, I Was A Jedi When I was a child, I Was a Jedi. It
electrocuted often
When kissing a little too long
And yet here and now When I
small, I was a Jedi, so nervous that when
it was raining, I often
m'électrocutais
And I met a girl shaped fairy
Tellement Nerveuse que griffait lorsqu'elle,
Mon dos, ma peau se transformaient
En pyrogravure a
When I was a child, I was a Jedi {x6}
As I child was, I was a Jedi
I was so nervous that when it rained I got a shock
And I met a girl that looked like a fairy
She was so nervous that when my back scratched
My skin was turned into a fire writing.
When I was a child, I was a Jedi
We received many current stop
If we look too long kissed
And today and now
0 comments:
Post a Comment