Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Word Problems Sinusoids

Skigymastik

I have now been here for 10 days and am pretty happy, except that the Verwaltu ng a total incomprehensible wacky thing is (but I am improving with time ^ ^):) School starts next week I'm really excited! Today I have started with sports, I signed up even for a modern dance class. It is Friday afternoon, I'm looking forward very much! But today I had to ski gymnastics. Really strange name because it has nothing to do with skiing, more like aerobics, except that you are 50 or more in a big hall and it's so funny! Open to all: young people like me (boys and girls) but auch Kinder und ältere Leute. Also sehr offen, sehr sehr lustig und sehr billig ( 1Stunde= 1,50 euro), und doch, das ist trotzdem richtig Sport ! Ich glaube ich werd richtig Muskelkalter morgen haben :p

Bild vom Blog : http://archiv-blog.alpenverein-erding.de/category/allgemein/

0 comments:

Post a Comment