Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sayings For A Twelve Year Old

New Master Thesis - The futuristic perception of the Berlin Wall by Enki Bilal

jez I have finished my term paper on '' The Piano '' and still has a master's thesis (in French) to write this year to be properly Erin Mast. Yes, we have to write two master's theses. Violently. But no need to write bachelor thesis;)

My new theme is not yet so clear, so it's definitely If ergestellt to the Comikszeichner Enki Bilal and his portfolio in 1982 (exhibition Futuropolis). The good fact is that I spend at least a week-end needs to Berlin:) have
So I am also looking for people for a questionnaire (which is not yet established), experienced by the wall, to the east and west , to have different opinions. It would be for me totally interesting:)
see so few pictures of the Berlin Wall by Enki Bilal (a little raw, but great artist) and if you what to want to say not you have to refuse I take all the self-experiences, erste Eindrücke und Kritike gerne :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment