madness, Hr. (Not Dr.) v. Guttenberg resign, now he is gone, the most popular politician, the CSU shining light. It has only just under 2 weeks, according to initial calls for his resignation lasted until he was chucked. The CSU is the whole deal a blow. Not that the local CSU or damage can be inflicted, because I'm not worried, but the policy landscape will generally not do it well.
nobody like he was interested in population policy, shake the political disaffection to call things by their name, oh yes I have found Him class.
The more I detest all these moralists and hypocrites coming along with the index finger and have him finally brought down.
course it is not correct to write the thesis. OK caught - make doctorates and ready.
I say that as far as I search long enough and deep enough drill in every history can find something that is morally and legally borderline and more. It's all just a question: Will you get caught or not. Otherwise, since we are all equal:
+ we'll all strapped forever without phone to the ear, right pace, without alcohol, etc., car?
+ we are all getting through school, teaching, university, etc. Eignungstets, come without cheating?
+ we are always loyal to our friends and family and honestly?
+ we expect from every cent with the German tax authorities?
+ we would resist the various temptations?
Official: Yes, ... but only officially :-)
Enough with morality, I wanted to hold on, we all live in glass houses, throwing stones is too many for anything.
Just one more thing out of a personal CV, I have time in my professional work (Perhaps) also depreciated, but fortunately no one is interested.
for our constituency, the resignation is perhaps even an advantage. As far as Alex was to come as the new Minister for Dobrinth course, that would be a guarantee for securing the barracks in the district, and a general strengthening district CSU in the covenant. But woe to you Alex cheated!
Michael Fux
0 comments:
Post a Comment