Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Case Motorola Minitor

About this \u0026lt;...> Insurance, I give \u0026lt;...> of the entire German public's my word of honor - I repeat - I give you my word of honor that the charges against me, allegations are unfounded.

I recently received a warning from a law firm. Apparently I had downloaded 1300 songs illegally from the Net.


I answered them that I think the allegations are absurd. All downloads have been made to the best of my knowledge. I also see the evidence forward with great composure. has


The lawyer sent me a list of music pieces that I should have downloaded illegally on selected dates.


I told him then replied that I had downloads over seven years, made as a young family man with painstaking work. No doubt I made this mistake, and on each of these errors, I am a most unhappy. But I have at no time aware of the authorship not indicated. If one of the 1,300 artists feel hurt by this process, I am truly sorry for the. I will of course actively help to investigate how a musical here, and I stress might be musical misconduct. And I would like to temporarily pending the outcome of this investigation, and I stress, temporarily renounce the use of title "biggest sucker of all time", but only until then. Then I would take him again. I'm going to create any other standard than I would have recognized me. Any further communication on this subject I will carry from now on only with the record company. The people of this country expect that I take care of priority for the office of Bumsbutzener-Gumpfen-Bloggers at full strength. The I can also.


The lawyer has been found with the help of envious of other blogs the other 3,000 pieces of music that I should have allegedly downloaded.


I noticed then how right was my decision to have the title "biggest sucker of all time" any more. I'm writing this quite deliberately, because I've watched all my music again and see that I had to have made serious mistakes. I naturally asked themselves "How could this happen?" If you then look back and throws one has 6, 7 years in such a music sucked, unpacked and burned and may have lost in 6.7 years in which one or other piece of music track of the sources. This is a finding that may take you and you have to make. Since there are particularly painful examples of this, for example, the best-of-Toni Marshall CD. I myself am also a human being with faults and weaknesses and that is why I am also specifically related to these errors. And as I say, and I say this with the necessary and agreed to me in these days like humility, is the way to the life of a blogger with it, I just say that I apologize from my heart for all those I carried my Downloads injured have. This is an apology that comes from the heart and which is seen as such.


The decision not to run my vacuum title hurts. Especially when you have six, seven years of his life working on it. Especially if you know what went through the family. I can say one thing: I have all these songs himself taken out of the net because I am also available to the nonsense, which I have since partially downloaded.


same time, I would like to ask whether there was in Germany at present is nothing more important than a few errors in a library. I hope also in view my family (I'm young father) that this smear campaign is coming to an end, and I can blog in humility on.


We'll see how it goes.

The correctness sake: This text is made up of about 85% of our statements War Defense KTZ Google Mountain Guttenberg. The title was originally written by Uwe Barschel.
way: An army is downgraded to one-Unis plagiarized doctoral theses. And who wonders why obviously tested at the University of Bayreuth not as precisely the "summa cum laude" pamphlet through their paces has find the answer here.
Seriously, what this guy really has to do to finally all be down by his? Set fire to the Reichstag? Even in the Bild newspaper he would probably write out. If one has to answer for a war in the free time for nights in Copy Shop of the Federal Parliament to get his thesis done, is married also with a woman whose hair is even better than their own, has the hottest titles of nobility and which do not times in Afghanistan alone can play war: Who among us would not get pleasure as well, something to light?
Who else still needs help to form an opinion, the reading times here or here after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment