The universe is incredibly large. Our own Milky Way is of a size that can not be imagined with any sense. It has a diameter of 100,000 light years. This means that if someone shoots at one end of the galaxy with a flash a picture, watch this flash to 100,000 years later at the other end of the Milky Way is. The Earth is in our Milky Way rather in an outside area. So if someone tries to make the earth blue and 99 000 years ago invented the hyperspace jump technology is, one is that someone can catch the lazy. You start the hyperspace jump technology spacecraft and flies within a second to the other end of the Galaxy, takes out his telescope through which one due to 99 000 years of development, of course, the pimples one could see in front of him pubescent Klassenloosers from this distance, and waits until the Light rays from an eternity of blue-maker on earth left to slip through the telescope into the eye of the observer. And that is exactly what I will! Prior to this I will let me freeze and thaw me in 99 000 years. I will get on a spaceship and fly to the other side of the galaxy, unpack my ultra modern telescope and Watch what the tax office in Mannheim went really going on is because today I was informed by telephone that our file had to be first time directed to the right place to be able to cope a security clearance yet from the file forwarded to the official in charge was. Huh? This show can not miss. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in our authorities to himself. Astronomical conditions. We can not write bills, we say no pay. But we have to cover our running costs and I'm sure when it comes time to pay taxes lost, then is our Ruckzuck the man with the cuckoo at the door if I pay the taxes on the ground refused because the Act had to be first routed to the right place to withstand a security check to be stamped, in duplicate copies, with Form 23B balanced, wiped with a copy to the loo the butt and the other copy produced in a recycling plant to a tax return for the tax office is.
0 comments:
Post a Comment