Today I was once again on my favorite bakery store brand Müller . Although I had vowed to never shop there again, not least because to me more times than fossil Bakery frisch angedreht wurden. Aber ich habe ein gutes Herz und lasse in puncto zweite Chance gerne mit mir reden - mit wechselndem Erfolg.
Die Verkäuferin wurde zwar zwischenzeitlich ausgetauscht, ohne jedoch das ästhetische Level wesentlich zu heben. Macht aber nichts, eine Backstube ist nun mal kein Cheerleader-Umkleideraum, und beim Brot schneiden stört so ein Holzbein ja wohl nicht. Obwohl die Scheiben natürlich gleichmäßiger werden, wenn das räumliche Sehen nicht durch eine sauerteigverkrustete Augenklappe beeinträchtigt wird.*
Als ich an den Tresen trat, war die Krapfendealerin gerade dabei, mit einer altersschwachen Plastikschippe Wasser aus einer offenbar frisch abgetauten Gefriertruhe zu
Now I am not a cleanliness fanatic and not bathe daily in Dettol, but I think that certain hygiene standards when handling food have been effective. to splash with the same gloves in a salmonella ocean and then finger pastry is to be clearly identified from the grid. REMEMBER that!
Oh yes, and another thing: When I purchased "Pane Cerealia" is not just another unspun word created from the vast area of \u200b\u200b"things you can eat". It is also factually incorrect. For the bread around is paved with all sorts Krümelkram, and especially poppy seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds were mentioned. These are, however, no cereals, because cereals are cereals (products). While containing the "Pane" (given the relative proximity to Italy to get in Munich in such Italianisms not over) a couple of cereal grains, their share is hardly worth talking about .**
I wanted to have said only once. And as for the second chance regards, dear friends of Müller-bread which you have messed something of ...
sometimes creeps me a feeling of regret that we may no longer sheds baker.
*) Okay, I admit: The was now excessive.
**) If now some smart aleck comes along and says that bread course consists mainly of cereals, he's right. However, it is true that for all other types of bread at the store just so they are also in doubt and much cereale as the "Pane Cerealia. But the unique feature of the latter are now the times draufgekleisterten granules Sun accept that it is necessary, this would give the bread its name. Compris ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment